Through our comprehensive Lifesaving Model, we support local health facilities to build and improve their capacity and readiness to deliver qualitative and basic health services;
- We locally assemble and distribute disposable lifesaving kits for use in rural communities to ensure clean and safe delivery. We distribute both in local health facilities and homes to be used by trained village health workers.
- We train home health volunteers who track and counsel pregnant women on birth preparedness and complication readiness. We also train them on referral pathways and essential steps to refer pregnant to health facilities.
- We also train community health workers on essential skills for maternal, child and neonatal care in low resource settings. This is to improve their response capacity in an event of emergency or complex situation.
We also provide facilities with essential medicines, consumables and equipment; WE
- Supply specific essential vitamin supplement to pregnant women at first trimester to 3 months after child birth.
- Supply vitamin A supplements and Deworming medication to under-five children 3 times a year within a specific community.