The Nigeria Health Leadership conference is an annual multi-professional gathering designed to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience of Healthcare Management & workforce; skills through Workshops, Symposiums, Panel Discussions and Presentations. The conference offers unique opportunities to learn the latest improvement, ideas, connect with like-minded colleagues, and generate momentum for change in our organizations and communities. This conference attracts stakeholders & participants from all fields related to healthcare to discuss and proffer practical, workable and actionable solutions to the challenges of healthcare leadership in Nigeria. The conference aims to reset the Nigerian healthcare system and structures to inject efficiency & effectiveness into the system.
- Enhance the capacity of healthcare leaders for good health outcome
- Serves as a platform for exchange of ideas, and networking opportunities among
- To showcase research and best practices in wide range of disciplines.
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Encourage collaboration among professionals and stakeholders
- To enable participants gain direct access to a core audience of professionals
- and decision makers
- To increase visibility of healthcare innovations through branding and networking.
- Gain practical and diverse skills in leading teams and organizations to success.
- To improve professional and financial accountability among healthcare