- What is RHEMN all about?
RHEMN is all about passion for the unreached, underserved and the less privileged ones in our communities
- Is RHEMN a political organization?
No, RHEMN is a nongovernmental, nonpolitical, nonreligious, nontribal, nonprofit and a volunteer organization
- Is RHEMN owned by any foreign government or organizations?
No, RHEMN is formed and owned by young Nigerians who are passionate about community service.
- Who is funding RHEMN’s activities?
RHEMN fund their programs through membership dues/contributions, individual grants, gifts, crowd funding and sometimes through foreign and foundations grants.
- How can I join RHEMN?
You can join RHEMN in two basic ways:
- As a member (b) as a volunteer
For more information on this, go to www.rhemn.org.ng/join-us
- Do RHEMN offer jobs?
Yes, but based on needs and expertise. RHEMN also offer volunteer jobs
- How can I request for RHEMN service in my community?
By applying for RHEMN Grant if eligible (members only) or by sending a letter of interest to the RHEMN head office (non members) requesting for proposal to sponsor a community project. The letter can also be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I be eligible for RHEMN Grant?
You must be a registered member of RHEMN to be eligible for her grants
- Do RHEMN grants include money?
No, RHEMN only provide drugs, equipment and specialist services for members in their communities
- Can a non member RHEMN request RHEMN to any community?
Yes, but that individual must shoulder certain logistics required for that program
- Do RHEMN partner with other organizations?
Yes, partnership with RHEMN is open to all especially those working in underserved areas.
- How can my organization partner with RHEMN?
Simply send an application letter to RHEMN Head office at “Suite No 2 KN & HN Plaza, federal low cost Gombe” or via email at email@example.com
- Do RHEMN raise funds for individuals or organizations?
No, RHEMN is not a fundraising organization, it only provide direct services to beneficiaries