Accelerating Nutrition Result in Nigeria (ANRIN) Support Project is a consortium of Rural Health Mission Nigeria and Promane and Promade Limited to promote community partnership to address the impact of Malnutrition in Nigeria on the vulnerable populations in Plateau and Nasarawa state. The project therefore is seeking for passionate field volunteers in various communities in Plateau and Nasarawa state.
1. Be passionate and experienced about volunteering
2. Be passionate about supporting your community
3. Have good understanding of the community you wish to volunteer
4. Have soft technical skills such as use of internet, computer and smartphones
5. Must possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in any Health related course.
Note: Those with certificate in community health (JCHEW) may also apply
6. Only female Participants are Eligible
If you meet these criteria, kindly complete and submit the application form below:We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.