RHEMN at her extraordinary general meeting dissolves all her executives including the BoT. This decision came after the CEO who is also the founder of the organization informed the members of the challenges faced by the organization which is related to the inefficiency of the current executive members. Members immediately nominated 5 members to run the affairs of the organization. The new executives include;
- Muhammad Ahmad Saddiq (The CEO/Founder)
- Muhammed Adamu Suleh (Director of Finance and supply)
- Jude Noel Lanamo (Secretary General)
- Muhammed Umar Wammi (Project Manager)
- Samaila Idris Hinna (Director media and Publicity)
- Yusuf Suleh (Auditor General)
The CEO also announced the restructuring of the administrative council of the organization. The CEO congratulates the newly nominated executives and urged all members to promote RHEMN’s vision anywhere anytime.