Goals and Objectives
- To support access to basic healthcare in rural, hard-to-reach and under-served communities to facilitate maximum healthcare coverage.
- To eliminate disparities in accessing quality healthcare and protect vulnerable individuals (women, children, elderly, disabled as well as mental health).
- Ensure cost effective community-based affordable and easy access to sterile supplies especially during and after child birth and regular access to antenatal drugs and essential supplement for pregnant women and children
- Promote economic and social well-being for individuals, families, and communities, including those with disabilities
- To co-operate and partner with the government organizations and agencies seeking the goal of redressing mortality rate and improving health status of the vulnerable group.
- Provide comprehensive response to healthcare threats in rural areas whether natural or man-made including humanitarian relief and rehabilitation programs
- To seek and receive subscriptions, donations and other supports from persons, institutions or Organizations both from home and abroad and use the same for the purposes of the Organization